1. Website – a website operating at www.aplaprint.com.
2. External website – internet websites of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator.
3. Administrator – APLA company, operating at the following address: Byszyce 27, 32-020 Wieliczka, with a tax identification number (NIP): 6831860085, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices.
4. User – a physical person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
5. Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
6. Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§2. Types of Cookies
7. Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device over the Website’s teleinformation system.
8. External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of External Websites.
9. Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
10. Permanent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after ending the Device session.
11. Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is virtually impossible to transfer viruses, trojans or other worms to the User’s Device.
12. Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
§4. Goals to which cookies are used
14. Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store in the Cookie files the information about User preferences and settings regarding the Website, in order to fasten, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
15. Marketing and advertising – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files for marketing purposes and serving advertisements to the Users.
16. Statistical data – the Administrator and External websites use Cookie files to gather and process statistical data, such as statistics of visits, User Devices statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data are collected in order to analyse and improve the Website.
17. Providing multimedia services – Administrator and External services use Cookie files to provide Users with multimedia services.
§5. External websites
19. The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place cookie files on User’s Devices:
§6. Possibilities for determining storage and obtaining
access to the User’s Devices by the Website and External Services.
20. The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files.
21. The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§7. Website requirements
22. Restricting the recording and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the Website’s functions to fail.
23. The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly operating functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.