§.1. General provisions
1. The data administrator is APLA based in Byszyce 27, 32-020 Wieliczka, NIP: 683-186-00-85. Data protection is conducted in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and the data is stored on secure servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose we use, among other solutions secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Controller
6. The service provider is the controller of the data of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
7. The service provider is also the controller of the data of people subscribed to the newsletter.
8. Personal data are processed
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and purpose of establishing and forming the content of the Agreement, amending it or terminating it, and for the correct implementation of Services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter.
9. Every person has the right to access data that concerns them (if we are the controller), rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to object their further processing, and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
10. Contact with a person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. We reserve the right to process data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court, or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain that data.
12. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and his/her other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
13. Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14. Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
15. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
16. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us, or processors with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and check how the Users use the websites, and to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the website.
19. The website uses the following cookies:
a) “essential” cookies enabling the use of services available within the Service, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookie files which serve to ensure security, e.g. are used to detect misuses involving authentication within the Service;
c) “performance” cookies which make it possible to collect information about the way in which use is made of the Service websites;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling us to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website.
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only where necessary to perform the respective function.